Name :- தனிà®®ையின் தாரகை நிà®·ா

Topic :- pearl i

Didn't know to swallow ... I was playing .. !!
Did the waves crave me?
Something went wrong?
He died after drinking inedible salt water.
Water to go into the nostrils
What can I do..
I was staggering and suffering
I just floated in the water ... !!
In the blink of an eye
I stepped aside .. !!
With the support of ocean waves. . . 
A place lost
The shore is another place ....

Three days sleeping in the lap of the sea mother
Lullaby listening to the tones of the waves ..

Prey on small fish ...
The hawks circle around for a long distance.
Creeping in the hand of the wind ...
The body is deformed everywhere
Something along the shore?

Mother of the Sea would you not even accept?
My body ..
You set it aside and deliver !!
I put the stain aside
Muthiah among the clinkers ....

I ..... !!
@⁨Iyarkaiyin kaarigai💙⁩ @⁨Abinesh Sir⁩